Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Presumptuous First Post

My son blogs daily. His posts began in ernest (I believe) around the time Hillary and Obama began dancing the Presidential Nomination Rag. Later on, as the campaign worked its way toward Nov. 4, Raymond [pure/roker] had the incredibly ambitious idea to work his way down (or was it up?) the alphabet, political idea by political idea, ending on Nov. 4. 

Bottom line, he didn't get to "Z" by Election Day, so he's now aiming for Inauguration Day. But what his blogging did do, for me, was to create an ambition to learn more about blogging. And of course, learning comes with doing...

Unlike my son, however, my plan is to concentrate on my photography - artistry, technology, vision. My web site [En Plein Air Photography] is up, running, and sorely in need of improvement. My second site [the City Seen] is still being formulated.  So with all the work I need to do with those two projects, why would I take on another task? Simply put: to get the creative juices flowing again. Put myself Out There, and I'll have to make good on my promise. 

One down, more to go...
Darlene


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!